Long, R.D., Wilder, D.A., Betz,A., and Dutta,A. (2012). Effects of and Preference for Pay for Performance: An Analogue Analysis, Journal of Applied Behavior Analysis, 45, 821-826.
1. Identify the structure of pay for performance and the structure for pay for time.
2. Identify the pay system that generates the highest rates of productivity.
3. Describe the experimental questions of the study.
4. Identify the type of experimental design utilized in the study.
5. Describe the results of the study.
6. Identify potential limitations to the study.
BCBAs will earn 1 Type II CEU when you read the article and take the corresponding final quiz. After completing the final quiz with a score of 90% or higher, you will receive a certificate of completion for your professional development records. You will have 7 days to complete the Journal Review. Your certificate will be available for download in the certifications section.
You selected to get the course Article Review: Effects of and... (AR1.0). Please Login or Signup to get it.