Enter the email address you used to sign up, and we'll send your username
Enter your username or email address and we'll email you instructions on how to reset your password
Ciccone F. J., Graff, R. B., & Ahearn, W. H. (2015). Increasing the efficiency of paired-stimulus preference assessments by identifying categories of preference. Journal of Applied Behavior Analysis, 48, 221-226.
1. Identify the purpose of the study
2. Describe the authors’ rationale for utilizing a paired-stimulus preference assessment
3. Identify the dependent variables of the study
4. Describe the conditions of the reinforcer assessment
5. Describe the results of the study regarding preference for categories of stimuli and the reinforcing effectiveness of tested and untested stimuli
6. Discuss one limitation of the study
You will earn 1 Type II BACB CEU when you read the article and take the corresponding final quiz. After completing the final quiz with a score of 90% or higher, you will be able to download your certificate from the certifications section. You will have 7 days to complete the journal review.
You selected to get the course Article Review: Increasing the ... (AR 4). Please Login to get it.